La Maison du Café, S.A.

Certificate of 1 Nominative Share of 100F unissued - Paris 1923.

Specimen

More details

22535

Warning: Last items in stock!

75,00 €

Add to wishlist

Company founded in 1923 by the Della Valle brothers, from Argentina.

Head office and factories were located 61 rue Pouchet in Paris 17th.

The company already had the slogan "The best coffee in the world" (today "Without doubt the best coffee in the world").

The brand is now owned by Douwe Egberts (Sara Lee Group), a Dutch group that bought the brand at the UFIMA (French Union of Industry and Food Brand) in 1977, formerly called "Au Planteur de Caïffa" (created in 1890 by Cahen, acquisition of the brand in 1962).

The roasting plant is located in Andrésieux-Bouthéon (Loire)

  • Country France
  • Theme Food : Coffee, Tea
  • Design Yes
  • Rare bonds Yes
  • Condition EF