S.A. "La Maison du Café"

23418

Certificate of 10 Shares of 100F - Toulouse

€35.00
No tax

 

Authenticity guarantee

 

Delivery terms

 

Secured payment

Undated and unsigned.

The brand was created in 1923 by the Della Valle brothers, from Argentina.

Head office and factories were located 61 rue Pouchet in Paris 17th.

The company already had the slogan "The best coffee in the world" (today "Without doubt the best coffee in the world").

The brand was owned by Douwe Egberts (Sara Lee Group), a Dutch group that bought the brand at the UFIMA (French Union of Industry and Food Brand) in 1977, formerly called "Au Planteur de Caïffa" (created in 1890 by Cahen, acquisition of the brand in 1962). Then the company was bought by the German Joh. A Benckiser (Reimann family).

The roasting plant is located in Andrésieux-Bouthéon (Loire)

23418

Data sheet

Country
France
Theme
Food : Coffee, Tea
Design
Yes
Rare bonds
Specimen
Condition
VF/EF

You might also like

20 other products in the same category: