The Land Bank of Egypt
Founder share - Alexandria 1905
Issue : 5,000 shares.
The company was founded in Cairo in 1904. Its main purpose was to lend to the owners of buildings in Egypt, to make advances to farmers and rural owners.
The managers were the Sieurs C. Zervudachi, one of whom was authorized representative of The Anglo Foreign Banking Company Ltd., of Mr. Michel G. Mavrogordato of the PP Rodocanachi & Cie Trading House, of the Marseillaise de Crédit Industriel Company. and Comercial des Dépôts, and the Maison de Banque Zafiropoulo and Zarifi, and Joseph Aghion and Michel Salvago.