S.A. des Ets Tissier, Les Lions de Faïence, Verreries de Creil et de Quiquengrogne

8668

Bond 5,5% of 1000F - Paris 1930

€25.00
No tax

 

Authenticity guarantee

 

Delivery terms

 

Secured payment

The company Aux Lions de Faïence was founded in 1761. It was located at 90 rue de Rivoli in Paris.

The glassworks named Qui Qu'en Grogne, now disappeared, located in Wimy in the Aisne.

The Creil glassworks in the Oise were taken over in the early 1910s by Paul Tissier who at the end of the decade had four establishments of this type: in Creil and Méru in the Oise, in Quinquengrogne in the Aisne and in Paris. The glassworks closed in 1930.

This glassworks specialized in bottles existed since the time of the Crusades in 1290. The meeting of the three companies supplied glassware, porcelain, goldsmith's work to hotels, cafes, restaurants, buffets.

8668

Data sheet

Country
France
Theme
Earthenware
Condition
EF
Printer
Imprimerie de la Banque et des Cies d'Assurances (Paris)

You might also like

20 other products in the same category: